BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 10 June 2012

I've been awhile not touching my blog, feel so sorry and guilty for it,my little speak out place.
If you have followed my Facebook, you would know that I'm having semester break since 10th of May, but for what reason i didn't update my blog, it has only one, lazy! Hahaha, all my times have been contributed in watching drama. I believe that everyone will have their fav drama and so do I. For me, I personally a crazy fans of Criminal Minds! I know many people would prefer Gossip Girls or Desperate Wife. Be honest, I had tried on watching Gossip Girls as so recommended by many but I still not get the interests on what it calls gossip and scandaling in the drama. I PERSONALLY feel meaningless for watching GG. I like Criminal Minds and Dexter. I have been chasing for seasons. Maybe is because of my field of study, i like the creepy killing scenes! Ok...stop! I'm not a psycho!  I just...like how it feels when your adrenaline shoots up when you watching how.Besides, you might be alerted through the scenes which reflecting the true social issues happening in daily life!! We have to be extra aware and careful whenever and wherever we go since there are many robbing, kidnapping, rape and many that happening eat day outside.... Recently I'm on Grimm. Hope you will like them too, night!
Criminal Minds!!

Dexter!!!!


Grimm!!


Must watch ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment