BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Dark sides

                  It has been a very long time since the last time I entered my blog and updated it. I have been always thinking whether to continue running it, if yes, what types of blog I want it to be? Fashion? Food? Skin Care? Lastly, I just want it to be my soul land for this moment at least, place that I can huge with, hide in. So it matches well with the theme of this blog, peace land. I also don't know do anyone reading my blog actually, so if yes please give me some responses, leave comments and say Hi to me?
                   There are so much up and falls happened during these gaps, time that I stopped my blog writes till now, more than that I could take, and slipped away before I could response in time. They are all sorts of mental, physical and psychological strugglings. I'm not gonna talk about it because things that had happened will never be changed...the only thing can be changed is how we take it. Since then I have totally another me. I used to be a quiet person except with my closest BFFs, undoubtedly I like peace environment. Now I'm still a quiet person and even with friends around me....I just find that like to see them, observe, and think more than talking. I appreciate them, I appreciate my family, especially my mum...she always give me the thoughts that her arms are the safest place ever for me...I am a tough, very tough and independent person in front of her....I didn't want to scare her indeed how much i wish i could cry in her arms...for even a second? I am stronger now, and colder...only coldness can sweep away the darkness, my pain and hurting, I must live with dignity.
                   After all these, the only thing that still left very clear in my mind and I still believe in is knowledge can change one's life. I want to get higher achievement in my education, so I will have better career. I want money, I like money,BUT I am not the person who letting hand out and asking parents for money, because I live with dignity, this has never been changed since I was still a child. I will never use my parents' money which earned with sweats and blood for my own desires. In turn, I pretty like the feelings of giving money to them instead of asking from them. This is me. I want money, I will earn it. I have been looking  for a stable job for a Uni student, that does not affect my studies. I have been thinking for many ways, but mostly not work. If anyone of you know, do inform me and I really do appreciate a lots but please no frauds. and so after all I want to have an online shop...I'm still thinking what to sell..something that can give me consistent profits and able to keep my business running. Anyhow, transportation fares to M'sia is expensive, so I ended up spending bunch for shopping...not earning:(((maybe if you know the cheapest and reliable ways please do inform me too. Maybe the I will show the goods that I shopped, comments are very welcome because your comments are part of my surveys although I don't expect I will get comments!!!!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hi!:D

    I feel compelled to leave something here. Not because of what u requested (opps><) but what u expressed. Just want to tell u, i feel the same way...regarding the 'money concept' and the character we want to be. What we've gone through make us stronger and stronger. Maybe not be seen but we just know it right? The inner part of us.

    So sorry to tell u that cant help in ur business plan.>< I'm not into that field yet. Just probably plan for my further study or future career without spending my parents' money.

    Sometimes, seeing mommy's smile or laugh is better than crying in her arms. Talk to them, playing around, good to make our family happy and just put all those sad idiot things aside. Come back to what kind of person u want to be. and, we're always here for u.. always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's no way to feel compelled, i'm glad you left me comment my dear. it's ok, no need to be sorry for not helping or anything because all i need is your companions and you're well in all terms. and i'm so appreciate for what you had left to me, thanks my dear.

      Delete
  2. It has been a long while since I logged in to update mine and also to view yours. If you are really into online shops, fashion, clothing is the best one. The evergreen one. Girls can find whatever reasons for shopping for clothes for whatever occasions. Thinking that transportation fee is expensive, why not you go and pick the clothes rather than seeing it online? Bangkok can solve your problems, they have everything you want, nice quality with affordable prices. Airasia is your best friend, my dear~ <3

    ReplyDelete